Sunday, April 20, 2008

Summer with Boyd and Jake

I'm back from a vacation in Banaue and Sagada with my family and Jake spent three weeks of his vacation going around Ilocos, Pangasinan and Baguio with his family. His mom is in town from the States.

The only way I can imagine Jake and I spending our summers apart is when we spend it with each other's families. My main concern about Jake before is that he lived by himself. That's great, from the naughty point of view, but from the practical side, it's dangerous.

Flashback to the time when Jake had fever which didn't go away for two nights. I suspected that it was dengue fever so we had his blood checked. It was negative. That night he still had fever and I had to take a leave from work to attend to him. And then when we had a blood test again the next day, his platelet count dropped. I needed to send him off to Baguio so that someone can look over him. I was restless thinking what if he can't stand up when he gets there. Thankfully his fever just went away as if he hadn't been sick at all after a few days.

Now it's a good thing that his cousin Kat and his brother as staying with him. At least we'll never get locked out again like the last time when Jake lost his keys! We had to get a room in a nearby motel and had his window grills sawn off. And it was 20 feet above ground! I had to miss my high school classmates' wedding ceremony at the church.

So many things are happening this summer. The best of them is Jake's having boundless energy for sex! Dear me, the last one was the best one I've had ever! I don't wanna go into details but he can be an animal when he's in bed sometimes. Hahaha.

Anyway, that's my summer so far. How's yours?

6 comments:

Kai Santorino said...

sweet...
mine is boring so far... a trip to the falls and the beach... with nekkid men all over the place. water water and not a single drop

Anonymous said...

Hi Boyd,
I came across your blog last nite, i finished reading all your posts... Just a quick note. Why won't u tell Jake that you are writing a Blog? Don't u think there aren't any chances of him coming across ur blogs?
By the way I like the Introduction part... Boyd the intellectual and Jake the Struggling artist.... Its so New York!

Cheers
Paolo
Shanghai

Niel said...

Summer so far is great!

We went to an island in Zambales called Potipot.

Now, we're hunting for a place we can call our own.

Just dropping by, btw.

Boyd said...

@ kai. where is this beach and this falls with naked men all over the place? I wanna check it out myself!

Boyd said...

@ paolo.

thanks for you anonymous comment. my latest post should partially answer your question. i thought that the chances of him coming across this blog was next to zero. besides, it would make for an interesting turn of events: THE REVEAL. Hahaha. Which just happened.

how's shanghai?

Boyd said...

@ niel.

ooooh, jake and i were just in zambales last month! lovely place. best of luck on your search for your lovenest :)