Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back from Blogging Hiatus

I guess I should have anounced here that I would go on a 18-day blogging hiatus for my 11-city Southeast Asian tour (parang Beyoncé lang!) but I really didn't have much time to do everything. But anyway, I'm back from my 18-day 11-city Southeast Asian tour (Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia) and it was so much fun! Jake couldn't go with me though because he has class. Awwww.....

What was I thinking! 18 days sans Jake. It got a bit lonely at night sometimes and I always thought about him. But we e-mailed a lot so it was OK. And now I'm back so it's all good!!!

I will blog again as soon as I get enough sleep. So ciao for now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asian tour? At kelangan si Beyonce and pag compare-an? haha.

Tis my first hop time to your turf. Nice one I must say. Your pseudo diary about you and jake inspires me to wait for that person to wake up with.

Kudos to you and jake. I'll be reading on... see yah!

Boyd said...

hey that's a long nick but thank you for dropping by and i hope to see you around often :)

your nick sounds really sexed up. i'm sure it will keep people interested. haha!

Anonymous said...

haha. Sorry for the long nick. but i decided to stick with this on all blogs that I frequently comment on (MGG, corpcloset, baklaako, etc.) hehe.

Sexed up? haha that's a first.

And yep, I'll be dropping by often. Consider me now as one of your cyber/ blogger friends. :)
--- FBITC

Boyd said...

oh cool. you're a welcome company :)

loudcloud said...

welcome home!

Boyd said...

thanks loud. :)