Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Weird Massage

On one of our wanderlust weekends, Jake and I decided to head out to Malate, a.k.a. Manila's gay mecca. I like having Jake as a backride on my motorcycle especially when he hugs me tight when he gets cold with the breeze or when he rests his chin on my shoulders when we're on stoplights.

After browsing through the video collection of Top & Bottom and getting a couple of DVD's, we didn't have anything to do anymore. The people at O bar were being weird and they were staring at us. I doubt if it was because we were holding hands because for RuPaul's sake, this is Malate. So we walked to the far end of Nakpil and back and decided to get a massage instead from Asian Massage.

They have the least helpful attendants, even rude at some point. They were good in massages though. The funny thing was that they were inconsistent with their routine. My therapist was massaging my member. Of course I had an erection since he kept at it for a while. And he was also tickling my tummy and flicking my nipples, which of course hardened with the stimulation. Is this really how they do Swedish massages these days? Oh, in case you need the name of that excellent masseur, just ask me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should see how my chinito eyes became big and round as I read this post. I was trying to give "member" a different conotation, but failed and came up with just one definition... "thy member".

OMGosh! Seriously? hmmm. But do they have good back and foot massage still? Or is that just a front?

In any case, yes, please do tell the name of that precious masseur. Is he cute??????? hahaha!

Boyd said...

he is attractive if you're into that sharp-featured moreno look with toned muscles. for me he was doable. LOL.

yes, they do have good masseurs. I was just surprised by the value-added service. I never thought it would happen. but it did. lucky me, I guess. :p

Boyd said...

oh, and I've chanced upon a different meaning for FBITC: Fat boy in the corner. So I suggest you just stick to fratboyinthecloset and leave FBITC in the... well, corner or closet. up to you.

WikiPika said...

hahahhaa name pls

Unknown said...

email me at boydandjake@gmail.com for the name of the masseur!!! :)

ian said...

i never really enjoyed a massage. but uhm, maybe this could do the trick. haha. scary though...

Anonymous said...

i went here last saturday. first was a foot massage and 2 hrs massage. thought it was a legit one. but its Fulcrum, yes indeed- they do ur thing. he didnt ask if i wanted to. but he went ahead & do his thing. to add up- he didnt ask for a price.
-AC/DC -84

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.