Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dropping Our Pants

Jake was joking about me getting a rich gay American as a husband to pay for our lifestyle and I'll just "tag him along" as my assistant. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting two for one", I quipped.

Maybe, says Jake, we should put up a website about us, post pictures, the works... like Tiggah and Pooh, our favorite Internet gay couple!

I laughed inside. Well Jake, there IS a website. It's just that I haven't told you about it.

I don't know yet about showing our pictures. I'm not ashamed of it or anything but I want to at least keep parts of our lives private. Also, sometimes, as I have done before, I write stuff about me and Jake that can get quite too sensitive that I might not be too comfortable in sharing once our faces are out there.

But I guess there's really no need for now to show the world how we look like. I'll think about that sometime soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! He doesn't know? Do you have plans of telling him in the future? Hmmm dangerous turf, but exciting nonetheless.

Hmmm to be another Tiggah and Pooh... sweet. I love em too. And I'm starting to love you both as well, even without the pictures. But if you'd ever decide on posting one, would it be a ot daring that T&P? hehe just a passing thought. :)

But I guess, showing self pics would mean that you're "out". I have a blog myself, but 'tis a straight one. Can't give hints of uhhmmm pinkness. Though I plan on making an anonymous one myself. haha. let's see...

Boyd said...

yeah jake doesn't know. but it was really jake's idea. he all started it. and i said, hmn, why not. I was just surprised that he was also reading tiggah's blog. I thought he didn't know about him :)

i don't know about daring as manila is a small place and everybody tends to know everyone else so maybe not hehe.

yep, we're kinda out to friends and the general public. we freely hold hands and kiss and hug whenever we want to and nobody makes a lot of fuss about it EXCEPT - and surprisingly so - other gay men... well, the loud lot at least.

i wonder how i'll stumble upon your blog. well, better not. i might slip and blow your cover :p peace!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Cool. I actually have a bf now and we do got to bed ang gov from time to time. But we don't stay long specially when I see familiar faces around. Haha. 'Tis probably nice to be able to hold hands in public or amongst friends. hehe

And as for my blog, close gay friends know about it, so no worries if you ever came to stumble upon it and know its me hahaha. Just don't make a shout out on the chat box saying, "Hoy bakla! Kamusta!" That would be really freaky on my part coz classmates read my blog. haha.

How old each of you are, if you don't mind me asking?

Take care!

Boyd said...

Boyd is turning 23 after Jake turns 22, which is happening soon :)