Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dear Boyd,

Dear Boyd,

I know I promised you a nice ride. But lately I've been really tired with all the classes I am taking and you know how depressed I can get sometimes when it comes to my dancing. I'm sorry about last night. I tried to put my mind to it, but I just can't and I ended up sleeping.

I know I always make you sad. I haven't been a fair boyfriend but I want to be. I promise I'll prepare a special night for you, toys, lube and all!!! Ok, I won't tell anymore. I think it would be better to surprise you. I'll just jump on you so be sure you're up!

Love,

Jake

2 comments:

alextights said...

How may I obtain video/dvd of
the Janice Dickinson agency
episode 4 Men in tights ?

alextights said...

How may I obtain video/dvd of
the Janice Dickinson agency
episode 4 Men in tights ?
manx98@yahoo.com