Thursday, January 10, 2008

Start the year with a bang!

We did. Jake was back from year-end holidays which he spent with family in Baguio City. I was really looking forward to see him since I haven't seen him in two weeks! And I'm in dire need of love-making! He was here on the 2nd and after my shift, I drove straight to his apartment for a not-so-surprise visit.

He was telling me how tired he was from the trip and how sleepy he was (making excuses) and told me that we should just go to bed, sleep, and do the deed the next night, and reminded me to bring my "toy".

Sounds fine to me. But after a few minutes of pre-sleep bed games (tickling and whispering and being cute at each other), I kinda felt really going for it and just dove into his crotch, face first!

Jake decided that this was the best time to test the new Dumex condoms he bought and, what do you know, he had lube, too! So, someone ended up riding me wild that night and I couldn't be any happier. Of course, I'll keep the details all to myself. That would definitely go down into Boyd-and-Jake history as one of the best effing nights we've ever had.

And so that was how my first effin of the year went. How did yours go?

No comments: