Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sadness Factor

I'm sad.

Just got home from a night out with Jake and some of my friends. I dunno what happened but he didn't say goodnight when I brought him to his bedroom. He didn't kiss me nor did he say anything. He just slept. I'm just thinking that he must have been really tired from all the classes that he took today. And maybe he got kinda stressed with how much we spent today. And maybe he didn't enjoy because we were just with my friends. I really don't know. But I don't feel well. I'm really sad.

2 comments:

Kai Santorino said...

hey, love your header. perfect shot.
i just want to know how long you've been with your partner?

Boyd said...

hey kai, thanks.
i've been with Jake for a year and a half.
nice blog btw. woke up my little boydie down there. LOL. mind if i link u?