Sunday, March 23, 2008

Back Again from another Hiatus!

I'm back again from another blogging hiatus. Sorry dear readers if I do my hiatuses within months of each other. Remember that this is the summer season and so many things are happening! I'll just give you a rundown of what I have been doing during my hiatus and then I'll go into details:

* It was Boyd and Jake's birthday week!!! Yes, Jake and I celebrate our birthdays in the same week and our birthday celebrations haven't been as fun as this year's (for me at least!)

* I was reading the very juicy DJ Montano blog. Couldn't get enough of it!

* It's Holy Week and Jake and I went for a romantic getaway together!

Happy Easter!!! Here come the juicy details....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! And yep, DJ montano's site was quite a hit. It made me curious for an hour but it died the second I got the gist of the blog --- Gossip (juicy as they may), emoccentric (a witty whirlwind of hatred of an aussie guy towards an ex), but not really enough to sustain me coming back. Too much ranting and social hypocrisy. hahaha. well, that's just me.

Boyd said...

i must admit that i'm hooked! it must be the schadenfreude of it all and the ensuing mobocracy.