Sunday, March 2, 2008

Exclusive Lounge for PLU?

I was surprised to come across this D.tour Blue Lounge on the Pink Pages (www.pink-pages.biz). What surprised me is that I only found out about it now. They're policy of "exclusivity" must be really working then.

According to their website (dtourbluelounge.multiply.com), they're located along Shaw Boulevard near JRU. I'm not very sure about the choice of location. The neighborhoods certainly don't shout exclusivity. But I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. I'm checking it out with Jake as soon as I've told him about it and he agrees to go. And usually he agrees anyway. Most of the time, he even leads the way. And I gladly follow, of course. :)

Anyway, if anyone of you has heard about D.tour or has been to the place, do share with me some of your experiences. I would appreciate it! If you haven't gone to the place, which is apparently members-only, check out their website for the address and the location map and directions on how to get there. And if you've decided to go, we'll see you there soon. :)

4 comments:

Kai Santorino said...

thanks for sharing this:)

Anonymous said...

Ciao Amici!

Thanks for having interest in our small abode. We do hope you could check us out for a little time of Chillin,Unwindin, & Makin-out =}

channelnumberfive said...

hmmm... is it still there?

Boyd said...

Nah, it's gone. :|