Monday, March 24, 2008

Boyd and Jake go on a road trip

Yey! It was a long overdue vacation for the both of us. We haven't gone out on holidays together for quite some time. The last was when I visited Jake in Baguio last year.

This time we went northwest to Zambales! It was one of the best trips I've made. Not only because I was with Jake but also because it was so worth the trip. Although the traffic was bad when we left Manila, it was smooth sailing on the SCTEx and beyond. I never knew Zambales was that beautiful. We went to San Antonio town, in a beach called Pundaquit/Pundakit. All the resorts were fully booked but it was a good thing that we found a cozy little cottage just for the two of us.

We went to Camara and Capones Island, which are just across the beach, maybe 20 minutes away. And we camped out in Anawangin Beach. It's this cove which you access by boat and there are pine trees everywhere! It was soooo beautiful. The best part about it is that Jake was with me and there couldn't be any man in the world happier than I was :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! road trip! But it wasn't just the scenery, nor the peaceful beach, it was being with the one you love (shocks ang cheesy ko!).

And I soo love the last line:
"there couldn't be any man in the world happier than I was"

Wish my life was a tad less complicated and that I could enjoy each day with a kiss while cuddling with a loved one. haaay.

Boyd said...

i think complications make life more interesting. but that's just me. i'm kinda worry-free ever since i met jake and sometimes i get worried... like you know, something might hit me sooner or later.

but anyway, it WAS a great vacation! a change of scenery for Jake and me :)